HOME > PRODUCTS & SERVICES > ITEMS PROCESSING > IMAGE CAPTURE > MERCHANT
Remote Merchant Capture
Businesses have many options when it comes to financial services. To stand out from the crowd, consider adding a product that provides convenience. And there is nothing more convenient for a business than depositing checks without having to visit a local branch. With MY CU Services’ Remote Merchant Capture product, the business can deposit checks directly into the credit union right from the office.
The business simply scans the checks using the provided scanner. A file is generated that is sent to the credit union and is readable by any core system. As the file arrives, it is automatically credited to the business member’s account at the credit union.
Convenience Equals Savings
Processing and transmitting deposits with Remote Merchant Capture is easy. Your business members will appreciate the convenience of scanning checks from their location – saving trips to the credit union, allowing more frequent deposits and earlier availability of funds. Businesses with regional and national locations can simplify their account relationship by consolidating accounts, which means significant savings in account maintenance and transaction fees.
- Generates files readable by any core system.
- Scalability for businesses of all sizes – businesses with multiple locations can consolidate to one account, saving on account maintenance and transaction fees.
- Simple installation instructions and tools for commercial accounts.
- Includes multi-location configuration options.
- Utilizes MICR/CAR/LAR technology to automatically scan and verify check amounts.
- Deploys image quality control methods to reduce errors and mitigate risk.
- Provides automatic MICR line correction.
- Automatically totals and balances each batch.
- Provides comprehensive research and reporting capabilities.
- Automatically detects duplicate check scans.
- Offers customizable review keys to meet the needs of each commercial account or branch.
- Provides configurable permission levels and user access for increased security.
If your credit union is interested in more information, please contact our sales team at (888) 985-7280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.