2021 Holiday Closings
MY CU Services, LLC will be closed on the following dates in honor of the federal holidays listed below. These closings are in accordance with the Federal Reserve Bank’s holiday closing schedule.
- Friday, January 1 — New Year's Day
- Monday, January 18 — Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 15 — Presidents' Day
- Monday, May 31 — Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5 — Independence Day
- Monday, September 6 — Labor Day
- Monday, October 11 — Columbus Day
- Thursday, November 11 — Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 25 — Thanksgiving Day
* For holidays falling on Saturday, Federal Reserve Banks and Branches will be open the preceding Friday. For holidays falling on Sunday, all Federal Reserve Banks and Branches will be closed the following Monday.