2019 Holiday Closings
MY CU Services, LLC will be closed on the following dates in 2019 in honor of the federal holidays listed below. These closings are in accordance with the Federal Reserve Bank’s 2019 holiday closing schedule.
- Tuesday, January 1 — New Year's Day
- Monday, January 21 — Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 18 — Presidents' Day
- Monday, May 27 — Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4 — Independence Day
- Monday, September 2 — Labor Day
- Monday, October 14 — Columbus Day
- Monday, November 11 — Veterans' Day
- Thursday, November 28 — Thanksgiving Day
- Wednesday, December 25 — Christmas Day
* For holidays falling on Saturday, Federal Reserve Banks and Branches will be open the preceding Friday. For holidays falling on Sunday, all Federal Reserve Banks and Branches will be closed the following Monday.